Leon d’Oro

It all started a long time ago…

OUR HISTORY

Leon D'Oro Restaurant and Pizzeria was founded in 1922 and has been owned by Salvaneschi family since 1939. Its four rooms with vaulted ceilings were completely renovated in 2001: however, the owners decided to keep the original antique wooden furnishing in Austro-Hungarian style. The Restaurant offers two different menus: on the one hand the traditional dishes of our region, on the other hand the typical seafood menu of the Mediterranean cuisine. Amongst traditional dishes from Trentino, we propose “strangolapreti”, homemade bronze dye pasta and salted meat produced by Macelleria Bertoldi in Riva del Garda, the oldest butcher shop in town. The seafood dishes are made with fresh ingredients including clams, Taranto mussels, sashimi red tuna, sole, turbot, seabass and grilled calamari. We offer some lake fish delicacy as well, like “bigoi” with sardines and confit tomatoes, and grilled or smoked trout and char fish. In our menu there are also many dishes made with fresh black truffles from Norcia, but the real specialty of the restaurant is our famous risotto. Meat lovers will also find high quality meat cuts such as the grilled Irish Angus selection "Drumlin Gold", sliced French duck breast and English Scottona steak. Our wine cellar has more than 160 carefully selected labels among the best regional and national wines.

Memorable

News

What’s up with Ristorante Pizzeria Leon d'Oro? In this section you will find several articles about our tradition and territory, written by people from all over the world. This is our pride!

READ ALL THE NEWS